If you’ve never been, you are in for a treat! Many of the presidential candidates will be there, along with some of the greatest conservative minds ever assembled.
This year’s lineup of CONFIRMED speakers include:
● Mark Levin, Radio Host
● Herman Cain, Businessman and GOP presidential hopeful
● Mitt Romney, GOP presidential hopeful
● Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst
● Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of New York City
● Jonah Goldberg, New York Times best selling author
● Dinesh D’Souza, Best selling author
● Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers, U.S. House of Representatives
● Andrew Breitbart Conservative commentator and author
● Carly Fiorina, former CEO Hewlett-Packard
● Ken Cuccinelli Virginia Attorney General
● Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn, U.S. House of Representatives
● Rep. Andy Harris, U.S. House of Representatives
● Rep. Mike Pompeo, U.S. House of Representatives
● Ann McElhinney Conservative film maker
● James O’Keefe, Conservative film maker
● Bob Bowdon, Conservative film maker
● John Fund, American Spectator
● Grover Norquist, President, Americans for Tax Reform
● Tim Phillips, AFP Foundation President
● Phil Kerpen, AFP Foundation, VP for Policy
Also check out the agenda, here, complete with various tracks, so you can get exactly what you are most interested in!
The NC bus information is here. Please call the NC AFP to make sure it’s not too late at 919-839-1011. Be sure to ask if they can get you a hotel room.
Riding the bus is the very best financial deal and you will have fun talking with your free market friends along the way. New friends quickly become old friends by the end of the trip.
There are special activities for each state, too.
KCC will be there, as she has at every past Summit, blogging away, bringing it back to those who won’t be able to be there. Trust us. There is nothing like being there! Plus, you’ll be back in time for election day as most of the NC buses only stay Friday night.
KCC is providing her own transportation, which includes a mixture of Amtrak and aircraft, so she can come and go the exact hours she needs to, without having to drive. But, the bus is loads of fun, too, as your blogger can attest! The NC AFP staffers take very good care of their passengers and make sure any special needs are taken care of.
If you have a twitter account, follow the hashtag #Dream11 to keep up with the latest and to add your thoughts, too. People around the globe will be following you. KCC tweets at http://twitter.com/katys so be sure to follow. Remember, it’s @katys
More to come from Washington, beginning Thursday evening. REMEMBER, THIS IS THE GROUP THAT OBAMA “WARNED” US ABOUT.